When I was a teen, I was struggling against stirred emotions and wanted to become a writer. Novels and poetry are my favorite reading books. These satisfied my emotions. Conversely, my parents had not bothered by my interest. They arranged my marriage at the age of twenty. My hopes have fainted. But I couldn’t depart from reading and writing. Now I am writing a blog for parents. So that they try to understand their teen’s emotions and help them to cultivate progressive habits. They should try to make a correlation between their emotions and goals.
What are Emotions
Emotions are some positive and negative biological reactions of the human body and mind. These can make them superior or inferior in their future life. These reactions take place in the form of love, joy, affection, pleasure, anger, pity, sorrow, jealousy, trust, etc. The presence of these emotions in human beings makes a considerable difference between humans and other creatures on Earth. Emotions are the chief reason to perform various types of activities. As uncountable activities. A person has done countless activities in his life that are guided by his/her emotions. Emotions play a vital role in the journey from childhood to adulthood. This accidental journey takes a magical turn to develop a habit of daydreaming, laziness, work shirking, and hard work also. Smart parents can realize their emotions sincerely. Top 10 Features of Discipline
Situation of Teens
Being an industrious individual for teens in these critical years is cumbersome. The power of dreams should realize. Therefore I am writing a blog for parents. So parents must be aware of what their teens are facing. There are two types of situations – first is – Outer dazzling and charming world is calling them to join the colorful globe. To accompany their male and female friends for dating and shopping. They want to enjoy, a long safari by a new model car and full-time connectivity with social media.
On the other hand, the second is – fully different circumstances in homes. Parents introduce them each day with a list of socially prohibited activities. They counsel them to study. Parents always discuss their own ambitions and say them to attain. This instructional home weather often raises their temper. They think, what a combination of repulsive habitat! Can we say – is it smart parenting? Top 6 Tips for Parents to Understand their Children
What do Teens Want?
- Parents should try to know –‘ What do they want?’ Except for their own ambitions.
- How do they feel and why do they feel so?
- Parents should keep in their mind- they feel they are special.
- They cultivate faith – he/she is the smartest young and get worried if they are not.
- He/she wants proper development in their body parts.
- He/she wants to become a model on social media.
- They want unlimited fun and relationship with the opposite sex.
- They want the latest designed dresses, personal smartphones, and beauty salon sittings.
- Daydreaming satisfies their wishes.
- Disconnection with social media is terrifying trouble that makes them annoyed.
- Economic independence is their heartiest desire.
- Interference between parents and teachers is like abuse or poison.
- They want to show, that they are alert consumers and smart shoppers.
- A few conscious teens want to change their dreams into goals. Importance of Co-curricular Activity – Coding
What do Parents Want?
- Smart Parents want their teens should never to keep a secret that may put them into trouble at any time.
- They should spend a lot of time in study.
- Their deer teens should stand topper in class.
- They should never demand costly and branded articles.
- They should stay in the front row of school activities as well as social.
- They want to appreciate their adolescent qualities in society to satisfy their natural tendency of self-respect.
- They should keep away themselves from mobiles.
How do Adolescents Response?
- Teens often ignore their advice.
- They think – talking about working hard to study is a useless matter.
- They hardly cooperate with the economic conditions of their parents.
- Much use of social sites, listening to music, watching movies, eating junk food, and aimless wandering are becoming their hobbies.
- Procrastination is a common, rapidly developing habit.
As parents know, it is the most precious and hardest time for each adolescent but they do not know how they control and deal with their agitated and annoying emotions. Smart parents can play an important role to make an agreement between their stirred emotions and motives. Exams Preparation – Top 5 reasons for low Scoring and Solutions. Emotionally immature teens get disappointed frequently. Because anxiety and sadness go keep hand in hand which affects their physical and mental health. Emotional disturbance reduces intelligence. It brings down the activeness of thinking and reasoning.
The daily output of teens decreases due to neglecting the central task of the present time. As psychologists say – present activities determined one’s future. But they involve themselves in the habit of making excuses. Anxiety, stress, and upset mood weaken their physical health and mental health. Physical activities are also pushed back for unlimited time because of idleness. Wasting time in these precious years invites bad luck for an individual. Therefore the role of smart parents to guide their teens is important. So that they would be able to make a consolidated correlation between emotions and goals. Do Fun /Use your Natural Potential
Develop a Consolidate Correlation between Emotions and Motives
Emotions naturally occur in the form of flowing water. Water always flows down. Emotions also work like flowing water. If the golden bridle of discipline is not used -these are not controlled. Civilization cannot be developed. Training of emotions among teens is like climbing a mountain where is no smooth road or path to reach the destination. As reaching the destination is one’s purpose like targeting one’s goal that can be fixed at the age of twelve to sixteen. Smart parents should focus on their teen’s interests and help channel their potential and attention.
Role of Mothers
Largely mothers show their affection with tears in favor of their teen’s future as the reason for sympathy. At the present time, sympathy may work as an antibiotic dose for teens’ mental health. Yet they get results in cowardice for teens. Teens do not know the reality of the world. As they are habitual in using social media and interested in playing online games. On the other hand, the internet-connected world encourages them. They can make efforts to set their goal and achieve them by working hard. Mothers should help their adolescents courageously in favor of setting goals. They are selfless guides of them. Changes in the behavior of a teen should be noticed carefully. As the use of alcohol and drugs can be ruined their life. A book by William Glasser – ‘For Parents and Teens – Smart Parents should be read to guide your teens. What is the Stress and removal method?
Smart parents also try to know their curiosity and try to develop self-awareness. Self-awareness helps to control unbridle emotions. A pleasant conversation with annoyed and irritated teens will help them to cool down. Because they are innocent and inexperienced. Parents should try to be good listeners. It will help to cultivate faith among teens as their parents are their primary guide. This type of thinking will develop unity with their motives and emotions.
It will assist them in being a creator. On the other hand laziness, procrastination, stress, and aggressiveness habits work for developing fragmented personalities. Fragmented personalities can never do any work in complete form. The consequences receive in the form of failure. Failure disturbs the full life of an individual. Dedicated responses of intelligent parents help teens to check up on their undesirable emotional attitudes. They can channel their potential. Parents should suggest their loving teens read an E-book, ‘The Astonished Power of Emotions’.